How To Make Homemade Banana Bread Recipe
Moist and delicious to make homemade banana bread recipes. Best banana bread recipe is so easy to make and super soft and moist! This Fried Chicken Strips has been the most popular recipes on GMD Recipes. Thousands of people make homemade it every day.
White Flour (2Cup)
Cinnamon Powder (1-Teaspoon)
Baking Soda (1-Teaspoon)
Baking Powder (1-Teaspoon)
1 hr 10 mins
1 hr 25 mins
1-Sugar and Butter
3-Mashed Bananas and Milk
4-Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Cinnamon and Salt
- The oven temperature to 320 degrees. Grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. I also like to line the bottom of the pan with a small piece of parchment or wax paper.
- Sugar (1 cup) and butter (1/2 cup) in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add the two large eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition.
- Add the mashed Three bananas and one tablespoon milk and stir to combine.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt. Add to the wet ingredients and stir everything just until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Set aside to cool on a wire rack for a few minutes before removing the bread from the pan and allowing it to cool completely.