Frozen mudslide cocktail drink to make homemade recipe? Follow to get the latest new easy frozen mudslide cocktail drink recipe and tips!
My favorite adult milkshake is that the Frozen Mudslide, handily . the mixture of Kahlua liqueur , Baileys Irish cream, vodka, and frozen dessert may be a summertime cocktail dream.
While you’ll absolutely enjoy a Mudslide on the rocks, some days involve a frozen alcoholic treat.
Frozen Mudslid Cocktail Recipe
Imagine it’s a hot summer evening and you would like a drink, but it’s humid and sticky outside. What’s the primary thing that involves mind? never a glass of Cabernet, which is my go-to evening drink. No, you would like something cooling and delicious and decadent.
Enter the Frozen Mudslide. You don’t need to attend the bar, you’ll easily make one (or two or three!) reception . While the recipe involves vanilla frozen dessert , this cocktail is equally amazing with chocolate frozen dessert or coffee flavored frozen dessert . Pick your poison.
What is a Frozen Mudslid Cocktail Made Of?
- Ice cubes, not crushed ice. Why is that this important? Because you would like the ice to remain frozen until you’re able to blend, and crushed ice will start to melt soon .
- Regular vodka is named for during this recipe, but vanilla or topping flavored vodkas would be amazing too. If you’ve got a true appetite , try caramel vodka!
- Coffee liqueur is required to form a Mudslide. i exploit Kahlua but there are certainly other brands, so use your favorite.
- I use Baileys Irish cream, but again use your favorite brand.
- Vanilla frozen dessert is that the go-to, but chocolate or coffee frozen dessert are equally delicious and every will add a special flavor element!
- Chocolate syrup is employed to drizzle inside the glass. While you’ll certainly skip this step, I feel it’s a part of the experience.
- Chocolate shavings are used for garnish and positively optional, but definitely pretty.
- You can add topping on top. I mean honestly, if you’re concerned about calories at now , maybe you ought to have a carrot instead.
Kitchen helpful tools:
- Use a top quality blender, one which will easily crush ice cubes.
- A jigger is useful for measuring the alcohol, otherwise you can use this handy measuring glass.
- An frozen dessert scoop for measuring out that frozen amazingness.
- Hurricane glasses are super cool and dessert-looking. you’ll use tall glasses like Collins or highball or maybe glass mugs or mason jars!
- If you’re getting to use straws, please use earth friendly straws instead of plastic.
How to make a Frozen Mudslide Cocktail?
1. Combine the ice cubes, vodka of your choice, liqueur , Irish cream, and preferred flavor of frozen dessert during a blender.
2. Blend everything until nice and smooth.
3. Drizzle the chocolate sauce round the inside your glass. this is often the wow factor, so don’t skip it.
4. Pour the contents of your blender the chocolate coated glass. Top with chocolate shavings and topping if you wish . I definitely do.
How Many Calories are during a Frozen Mudslide Cocktail?
First off, let’s be clear here. this is often not a diet or low carb cocktail. It’s an indulgent grown-up milkshake. And with great care you recognize , the nutrition information listed here doesn’t include garnishes.
That said there are 665 calories and 67 carbs during a Frozen Mudslide. Happy now? Stop beating yourself up and just enjoy one. It’s not like you’re drinking this everyday… right?
You can actually reduce the calories by either eliminating the frozen dessert along side about 410 calories, or reducing the amount of scoops used. This calculation is assuming you’re using basic vanilla frozen dessert . you’ll use yogurt or light/lower calorie frozen dessert to scale back the calorie count also .
Hope you enjoy this delicious, decadent frozen cocktail!