Black Beans and Rice Easy Tasty Delicious Recipe to make? Follow to get the homemade black beans and rice easy tasty delicious recipes and tips! Moist and tasty!
This black beans and rice recipe is cilantro lime rice and black beans, all cooked together to form a savory and flavorful entremots . Black beans and rice are perfect when paired with grilled meats or served alongside Mexican or Cuban food.
Rice is that the ultimate easy entremots , whether it’s Mexican rice, rice pilaf or black beans and rice, it’s bound to be an enormous hit!
My local Cuban restaurant serves up the simplest version of black beans and rice, and this is often my combat the classic dish. It’s ready in under half-hour , and is full of many bold flavors. you’ll serve this as a entremots , wrap it up during a burrito for a wonderful Mexican style meal, or eat it as a meatless main course.
How does one make Black Beans and Rice?
This dish starts with garlic and onions, which are sauteed during a little vegetable oil until tender. The rice goes into the pot next, along side chicken stock . Once the rice is cooked through, canned black beans are stirred into the combination . the ultimate step may be a generous amount of juice and chopped cilantro. Fluff your rice with a fork then serve black beans and rice and enjoy.
Tips for Black Beans and Rice:
- I recommend employing a long grain polished rice for this dish. I typically use standard long grain rice or basmati rice. Short grain rice tends to be stickier which doesn’t work also during this preparation.
- I use canned black beans for this recipe because it cuts the prep time right down to just 10 minutes. If you favor , you’ll cook your own black beans from dried beans.
- Make sure to empty and rinse your black beans before you add them to the rice.
- You can make this dish vegan by using vegetable broth rather than chicken stock .
- I know that there are many of us who don’t enjoy cilantro. you’ll substitute green onions for cilantro if you favor .
- Fresh juice is important for this recipe; don’t use the things that comes during a bottle.
- This dish makes for nice leftovers! you’ll store your beans within the rice within the fridge for up to 4 days. Reheat the mixture within the microwave or over low heat on the stove top.
Black Beans and Rice Variations:
This is a basic recipe for beans and rice, you’ll add a spread of other ingredients to form your own flavor combination.
- Vegetables: Try adding vegetables like diced tomato, corn kernels, red bell pepper, green chiles or diced zucchini.
- Beans: you’ll use pinto beans rather than black beans.
- Cheese: Try adding a sprinkle of cotija, cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese.
- Spices: you’ll add other seasonings to the combination like flavorer , crushed chili flakes or ground coriander.
I make this beans and rice almost hebdomadally , my kids adore it! It’s one among those staple recipes that goes well with numerous different cuisines.