Quinoa and Broccoli Brunch Cups | Deliciously sweet easy to form moist tasty quinoa and broccoli brunch cups recipe made in one bowl! Perfect for breakfast. Super amazing quinoa and broccoli brunch cups. Moist and tasty!
1 Tablespoon Butter
3 Tablespoons Cream
1 Cup Cooked Organic Sprouted Quinoa Trio
3/4 Cup Cheddar
1/2 Cup Chopped Fresh Broccoli Florets
2 Tablespoons Minced Scallion
1/2 Teaspoon Flavorer
1 h 10 m
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 6 muffin cups generously with butter.
2. Beat eggs and cream in medium bowl. Stir in quinoa, cheese, broccoli, onion and flavorer. Divide mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups.
3.Bake 15 to 20 minute’s or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Coat 24 muffin cups generously with 1/2 tablespoons butter. Prepare as directed in step 2. Bake 10 to 15 minute’s or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Per Serving Calories: 263
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread | Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Super Moist Deliciously Sweet Melty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. This Easy to make bread are getting to be everyone new favorite bread Recipe. The chocolate chip banana bread quick make the loaf extra special! Perfect for breakfast.
2 Cups Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon Salt
3 Ripe Bananas, Mashed
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
1/2 Cup Butter
1 Cup White Sugar
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
1 h 25 m
1. Bake oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan, preferably glass.
2. Mix flour, leaven , bicarbonate of soda , and salt during a bowl. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. Beat butter and sugar during a third bowl until light and fluffy. Add two eggs to butter mixture, beating well after each addition. Stir banana mixture into butter mixture. Stir in dry mixture until blended. Fold in chocolate chips until just combined. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
3. Bake within the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 70 minutes. Cool within the pan for 10 minutes before removing to chill completely on a wire rack before slicing.
I love eating a slice of quick bread when it’s warm, out of the oven, but I also love eating a slice subsequent day. i feel quick bread is simply nearly as good , if not better, on the second day. Here are my tips for storing quick bread .
Wrap the cooled loaf of quick bread in wrapping and store on the counter for up to four days. The quick bread will get moister because the days continue . you’ll store quick bread within the refrigerator if you would like it to last longer, but I prefer the counter method.
Aluminum foil are often wont to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.